Mz Manners

You won't get this kind of advice from your mom and grandma.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

THERAPY IS RIDICULOUS





Is she looking at my boobs??






I don’t know what’s worse, being an outpatient forced to go to therapy three times a week or being in a hospital bed with you’re hands tied down so you won’t hurt yourself. At least when you’re in the hospital the drugs are stronger and way more frequent. My new therapist won’t give me ANY drugs! I mean, what’s the point of a therapy session if you don’t walk out with a prescription in your hand. My new therapist (who I think is hitting on me – totally inappropriate and un-etiquette-like) wants me to simply talk. Talk??? I’m not giving her any information that she can use against me later. What is she crazy? I feel like I’m the one administering the therapy to her. That actually makes sense since I know everything about everyone, including myself. I don’t know what she’s trying to sell me, but I’m not buying!

Oh, yeah, anyone out there have any questions? I’m back and ready to help more people with my intense wisdom of all things in the universe. Email me!

Love,

Mz. Manners

4 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Concerned said…

    Welcom back Ms. Manners!
    You really should listen to your therapist though. Even if she is flirting with you it is all part of the master plan of getting your head screwed on tight.

    Just give in...don't fight it.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Mz Manners said…

    Um, excuse me "concerned" but why don't you leave the advice giving to the professionals. The one thing people should NEVER do is listen to their therapist. After all, the therapist is supposed to be listening to YOU!

    Love,
    Mz Manners

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Concerned said…

    Um...I'm not the one who just experienced a psychotic break AND shared it with the entire blogosphere.

    So if you want to remain delusional - go on ahead. More entertainment for us.

    But personally? I listen to my shrink. Especially if she is giving naked back rubs.....

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mz Manners said…

    Dear Concerned,

    I don't think you quite understand how this particular blog works. Psychotic breaks are meant to be shared with the entire blogosphere. Not locked up in a room with a stranger who thinks molesting you will help get your mind of your psychosis. Carry on with your delusions if you must, but I suggest getting everything out in the open. Feel free to use this blog as your on line diary if you don’t have a blog of your own. It is the first step to recovery!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home